Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Collin County (JLCC)! We are an organization of nearly 1,000 women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Get to know some of our members.
Prospective Member Information Sessions
We offer information sessions year-round for prospective members to learn about the Junior League’s mission, community programs, and requirements as well as meet current members. Each year women from across the Collin County area embark on a journey to serve their communities and develop their own leadership potential through the JLCC. One unique characteristic of the JLCC is the diversity of its membership with ages ranging from 21 to 80+. Women are invited to join at any life stage and serves as an excellent conduit to acclimate to the community especially for newcomers to Collin County.
Please sign-up for one of the following upcoming in-person Prospective Member Information Sessions:
- Saturday, October 9 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 19 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 4 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Or, please sign-up for a happy hour social to learn more about the Junior League of Collin County:
- Thursday, October 14 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Concrete Cowboy in Frisco
Unless otherwise stated, all sessions will be held at the Junior League of Collin County office located at 5805 Coit Road, Suite 301, Plano, TX 75093. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Demonstrate an interest in volunteering. Show a commitment to community service. Prospective members must be 21 and older. The Junior League of Collin County has an open membership policy; therefore, prospective members do not need to live in Collin County. A sponsor is not required to join.
- General Membership Meetings
- Training and Education Meetings
- Done in a Day and Trinkets to Treasures
- ‘Neath the Wreath event
- Day time and night time flexibility
- More information will be made available at a Prospective Member Information Session
- Provisional Fee – $100 (one time fee)
- Membership Dues – $140
- Fundraiser Contribution – $35
- Payment plans are available, please contact email@example.com
We host two classes per year in order to appeal to a broad spectrum of women with varying schedules and learning preferences. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to join our January 2022 class is December 15, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. The time commitment for this class spans early January 2022 through May 2022. We encourage you to apply! Once you have done so, we will be in contact to discuss next steps. Class size is limited, so please apply today.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.