Junior League of Collin County (JLCC) offers a multitude of ways to provide assistance to non-profits in Collin County.
Due to continued impacts from COVID-19, JLCC has made a difficult decision to put a hold on Community Grants, Agency Assistance, and Community Relations until June 1, 2021.
Although help may look a little different right now, we remain committed to serving our community in whatever way we can. If you need volunteers, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and check out our Non-Profit Excellence Workshops.
Please check this page for updated information on how we are serving our partners to meet critical needs in the community and for additional updates around our programming.
Done In A Day projects provide quick-response or short-term project support for Collin County communities. The JLCC provides volunteer support for community projects that can be accomplished in a one-time evening or weekend effort.
When nonprofit agencies are limited in achieving their goals because of lack of volunteers, this program provides a dedicated group of JLCC volunteers to work on short-term projects. All projects meet a community need in Collin County.
How to Apply
If you need volunteer assistance from JLCC, please email email@example.com.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Requests will be considered from non-profit, tax-exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that have been established for a minimum of two years, as well as local government agencies and local school districts. Requests from individuals will not be considered.
- The agency must be located in Collin County or serve residents of Collin County.
- The agency must be governed by a local Board of Directors.
- Requests must be for a specific purpose, compatible with the League’s mission, vision statements and/or position statements.
- Requests will not be considered for:
- Political campaigns
- Fundraising drives
- Sectarian religious projects
- Travel expenses
- An individual or salary