Junior League of Collin County creates trained volunteers who can make a difference in the community while it provides financial and volunteer support to Agencies throughout Collin County.
A Facilitator works with groups to ensure that meetings run well in an open, inclusive, and participatory environment while members achieve a high degree of cooperation and mutual support.
Agencies can apply using the Meeting Facilitation Services Application. Please allow at least 60 days for the review cycle.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Requesting Agency is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), tax-exempt entity serving Collin County, Texas.
- Requesting Agency has been in operation for two or more years.
- Meeting outcomes will benefit Collin County or support a county-based non-profit organization.
- Requesting Agency must have a local Board of Directors.
- No organization that practices discrimination will be considered.
- Political or religious groups will not be considered.
- The online application must be completed and accompanied by the required information and documentation prior to consideration for meeting facilitation services.
- All facilitation services activities and organizational discussions are strictly confidential. However, Junior League of Collin County public relations opportunities to reference the facilitation should be available.
- If special materials, documents, or equipment are needed to conduct the facilitated meeting, these resources must be made available and distributed by the Agency.