Prospective Member Information Session
We offer information sessions year-round for prospective members to learn about the Junior League’s mission, community programs, and requirements as well as meet current members. Each year women from across the Collin County area embark on a journey to serve their communities and develop their own leadership potential through the JLCC. One unique characteristic of the JLCC is the diversity of its membership with ages ranging from 21 to 80+. Women are invited to join at any life stage and serves as an excellent conduit to acclimate to the community especially for newcomers to Collin County.
Please sign-up for one of the following upcoming in-person Prospective Member Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, March 16 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 18 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Or, please sign-up for an informal happy hour social to learn more about the Junior League of Collin County:
- Thursday, March 3 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Bulla Gastrobar at Legacy West
- Thursday, April 21 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 21 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
All happy hour locations in the Collin County area will be communicated soon!
We host two classes per year in order to appeal to a broad spectrum of women with varying schedules and learning preferences. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to apply! Once you have done so, we will be in contact to discuss next steps. Class size is limited, so please apply today.
For more information, visit our Prospective Members page.