PROSPECTIVE MEMBER INFORMATION SESSIONS
We offer information sessions year-round for prospective members to learn about the Junior League’s mission, community programs, and requirements as well as meet current members. Each year women from across the Collin County area embark on a journey to serve their communities and develop their own leadership potential through the JLCC. One unique characteristic of the JLCC is the diversity of its membership with ages ranging from 21 to 80+. Women are invited to join at any life stage and serves as an excellent conduit to acclimate to the community especially for newcomers to Collin County.
Please register for one of the following upcoming virtual sessions. You will receive a link via e-mail upon registration.
- Saturday, April 25 at 10 am (virtual live info session)
- Saturday, May 9 at 10 am (virtual live Q&A session)
- Wednesday, May 20 at 5 pm (virtual live happy hour session)
- Tuesday, June 2 at 7 pm (TBD)
- Saturday, June 27 at 10 am (TBD)
- More sessions to be scheduled in July