We offer information sessions year-round for prospective members to learn about the Junior League’s mission, community programs, and requirements as well as meet current members. Each year women from across the Collin County area embark on a journey to serve their communities and develop their own leadership potential through the JLCC. One unique characteristic of the JLCC is the diversity of its membership with ages ranging from 21 to 80+. Women are invited to join at any life stage and serves as an excellent conduit to acclimate to the community especially for newcomers to Collin County.
Please sign-up for one of the following upcoming in-person Prospective Member Information Sessions:
- Saturday, September 18 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 21 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 19 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 4 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Or, please sign-up for a happy hour social to learn more about the Junior League of Collin County:
- Monday, September 27 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Bulla Gastrobar in Plano https://bullagastrobar.com/locations/plano/
- Thursday, October 14 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Concrete Cowboy in Frisco https://www.concretecowboybar.com/venue/frisco/
Unless otherwise stated, all sessions will be held at the Junior League of Collin County office located at 5805 Coit Road, Suite 301, Plano, TX 75093. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For more information, visit our Prospective Members page.