We offer information sessions year-round for prospective members to learn about the Junior League’s mission, community programs, and requirements as well as meet current members. Each year women from across the Collin County area embark on a journey to serve their communities and develop their own leadership potential through the JLCC. One unique characteristic of the JLCC is the diversity of its membership with ages ranging from 21 to 80+. Women are invited to join at any life stage and serves as an excellent conduit to acclimate to the community especially for newcomers to Collin County.
Please register for one of the following upcoming in-person Prospective Member Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, July 13 from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, July 24 from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 29 from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 3 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., held at Kelly’s at the Village
- Thursday, August 5 from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
All sessions will be held at the Junior League of Collin County office located at 5805 Coit Road, Suite 301, Plano, TX 75093 unless otherwise noted. For information regarding virtual attendance, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, visit our Prospective Members page.