Social Media Marketing for Nonprofits
Thursday, February 9, 2023, at 11:30 am
So, your organization has LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and is tiptoeing into the world of TikTok, now what? Should your organization use A.I., Pinterest, and YouTube platforms if not? Social media is a great way for nonprofits to share their mission and find potential supporters and sponsors, but it takes time and creativity. In this workshop, learn tips and tools to be socially savvy and start the conversation on various social media platforms. Learn how to interact with your followers, tell your story, and how.
- Identify Opportunities to Increase the Use of Social Media
- Setting Up a Successful Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Communication: Good, Better, Best Examples
- Design Tools and Formats (Videos, Captions, Editing, and Images)
- Connect With Your Volunteers, Donors, Supporters, and Partners
- Interactive Examples (Bring Your Own Device)
Join the conversation with Irum Rashid-Jones as she helps you create buzz for your organization! She’ll add a few tools to your social media toolbox and help you become more socially savvy at the February 2023 JLCC Nonprofit Excellence Workshop. Get registered! We’ll see you there.
Irum Rashid-Jones | Author | Educator | Entrepreneur
- JLCC Nominating Committee Member 2021-2023
- President, Dallas Professional Women
- Specializing in: Websites, Content, Digital Strategy, and Small Business Services
Irum is the brains behind cultivating and nurturing more than one million online members on social media. She has a winning track record of positioning critical communications to help extend brand identity. Her clients have won awards such as CEO of the Year, and Entrepreneur of the Year and have also gained attention by winning grants and funds to further their mission in the community.