Would you like to help? Check out our How to Help page that includes links to various agencies around Collin County who need our support!
Dear members and friends of JLCC:
With the state of Texas slowly reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have important updates regarding this quickly evolving situation. As you know, the safety of our members, guests, staff, and the agencies we serve are always top of mind, and, as such, the following changes are effective immediately:
- The JLCC office is open at limited capacity to members only. Guidelines for office use are available to all members and must be followed in order to provide the safest environment for our employees and volunteers who choose to meet onsite.
- The Collin County Women of Influence Awards event is rescheduled for June 2021, where we will honor our 2020 and 2021 recipients.
- Third party meetings in our office will not be held until further notice.
|As community leaders, we ask you to take CDC, WHO, Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), and local updates seriously and set the example for our neighbors. You may not be at high risk, but someone you interact with indirectly in public may live in a high-risk household. Below are some tips to protect yourself and others:
- Frequent hand washing, social distancing and avoiding others when feeling ill are the most important actions each of us can take to stop the spread of infection.
- Asymptomatic carriers can spread the virus easily. Just because you aren’t feeling ill doesn’t mean there is no risk.
- Monitor the DSHS Open Texas protocols for the most up-to-date guidelines.
Thank you, in advance, for your help and leadership as we continue to monitor and adapt to this situation.
Junior League of Collin County