Done In A Day and Provisional Mini Projects provide quick-response or short-term project support for Collin County communities. The JLCC provides volunteer support for community projects that can be accomplished in a one-time evening or weekend effort.
When nonprofit agencies are limited in achieving their goals because of lack of volunteers, this program provides a dedicated group of JLCC volunteers to work on short-term projects. All projects meet a community need in Collin County.
Agencies can apply using the online Application for Assistance. Please allow at least 90 days for the review cycle.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Requests will be considered from non-profit, tax-exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that have been established for a minimum of two years, as well as local government agencies and local school districts. Requests from individuals will not be considered.
- The agency must be located in Collin County or serve residents of Collin County.
- The agency must be governed by a local Board of Directors.
- Requests must be for a specific purpose, compatible with the League’s mission, vision statements and/or position statements.
- Requests will not be considered for:
- Political campaigns
- Fundraising drives
- Sectarian religious projects
- Travel expenses
- An individual or salary