The Junior League of Collin County (JLCC) is pleased to announce the opening of its Community Grants process for 2018-2019.
JLCC is focusing on grants that support an innovative approach to solving the social challenges of economic insecurity or family violence. We are looking for creative, world-changing ideas that enable the agency to better serve its clientele, collaborate with cross-sector organizations, capitalize on efficiencies, and, of course, make a significant impact.
We have moved to a letter of intent (LOI) process to make it easier for you to communicate your creative, outside-the-box ideas.
- Who may submit? Any 501(c)(3) organization serving residents of Collin County that has been established for at least two years and is governed by a local board of directors.
- What is the criteria?
- JLCC is focusing on grants that support the areas of economic insecurity and/or family violence
- Grant awards are anticipated to range between $5,000-$25,000; however, other amounts may be considered
- Funding requests should directly impact citizens in Collin County
- Funding requests should have measurable impact and evaluation criteria
- What is the process to apply?
- A Letter of Intent (LOI) must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 5pm on December 31, 2018
- The LOI must be no longer than 2 pages and include the following information:
- Legal name of the requesting organization & Tax ID
- Mission statement and brief history of the organization
- Description of the request to be considered
- Specific dollar amount requested
- Description of the measurable impact and evaluation criteria the organization will use to determine the success of the impacted program/project
- Name, email, and direct phone for the point of contact
- Organizations selected to submit a full application will be notified on or before February 15, 2019. Applications will be due by March 29, 2019, and grants will be awarded in May 2019.
- Requests from individuals, not associated with a nonprofit, will not be considered
- Requests will not be considered for:
- Fundraising drives
- Political campaigns
- Sectarian religious projects
- Travel expenses
- An individual
Have questions? Please email communitygrants@jlcollincounty.