Every Junior League of Collin County project starts with either an Agency request for support or a demonstrated need that is identified through the Junior League of Collin County’s extensive internal research.
Agencies can apply using the online Application for Assistance. Applications received by October 1, will be considered for project implementation the following JLCC year, beginning June 1.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Requests will be considered from non-profit, tax-exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that have been established for a minimum of two years, as well as local government agencies and local school districts. Requests from individuals will not be considered.
- The agency must be located in Collin County or serve residents of Collin County.
- The agency must be governed by a local Board of Directors.
- Requests must be for a specific purpose, compatible with the League’s mission, vision statements and/or position statements.
- Requests will not be considered for:
- Political campaigns
- Fundraising drives
- Sectarian religious projects
- Travel expenses
- An individual or salary