The Junior League of Collin County (JLCC) provides financial support to agencies throughout Collin County. The purpose of the Agency Assistance Fund is to allocate money to community agencies for short-term program support and/or emergency needs.
Agencies can apply using the online Application for Assistance. Please allow at least 90 days for the review cycle.
Primary Consideration and Guidelines for Funding
- Funds must be used for short-term program support and/or emergency needs. Funds may not be used for general operating expenses or regular monthly expenses such as salaries or utilities.
- Public relations opportunities should be available for the JLCC. For example, items should bear the label “provided by the Junior League of Collin County” whenever applicable.
- The purchase of materials or equipment must be made and distributed by the Agency, not the JLCC.
- Preference shall be given to:
- Agencies whose short-term/emergency requests address critical human needs.
- Agencies/projects facing the possibility of a temporary disruption of services.
- Agencies who have not received Agency Assistance funds within the current fiscal year.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Requests will be considered from non-profit, tax-exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that have been established for a minimum of two years, as well as local government agencies and local school districts. Requests from individuals will not be considered.
- The agency must be located in Collin County or serve residents of Collin County.
- The agency must be governed by a local Board of Directors.
- Requests must be for a specific purpose, compatible with the League’s mission, vision statements and/or position statements.
- Requests will not be considered for:
- Political campaigns
- Fundraising drives
- Sectarian religious projects
- Travel expenses
- An individual or salary